Hi Wayne,
I'm not familiar to JDev and Maven integration too, so then I'm using both
separetly.

Well, I fixed my issue putting my project folder in the same volume as maven
folder. I was completly unwarned of it. I think this is some kind of problem
in the engine of Jdev plugin.

However I do not have my project in way with maven, i'm using maven to
generate my .jpr to easy the way how I import libs to my project. It takes
to much time ,in a project that has a .war file with 70Mb, to import all the
.jar that I need. Then maven dooes it for me...

I'm sorry of not being so advanced...
thanks anyway..

Scott