Put your java classes into a separate Maven project, and include it as a dependency in your WAR project.

Cheers

Richard

Eugeny N Dzhurinsky wrote:
Hello!

Could somebody please explain how is it possible to create WAR file from WEB
application, but instead of having Java sources compiled and placed into
WEB-INF/classes - package those classes as a JAR file and place it into
WEB-INF/lib/?

Also I need to include some external resources (properties, XML configuration
files etc) into WEB-INF/classes, how would I do that?

Thank you in advance!