Hi,

Is there  any way that I can extract the version of my working copy
from subversion (or the scm plug-in) and save this in a system
property?

I would like to take this and stick this in a properties file so that
it can be displayed on a "Help -> About" page.

Thanks for your help,
Matt

PS  I already have the POM's version number being inserted into the
properties file by using "${pom.version}" in the properties file
itself.  I would just like to get the subversion version of my working
copy.