Hi,

I don't think this will work to be honest....

You might be better off running an instance of tomcat on your machine
and using the mvn tomcat:deploy goal to deploy the wars to it. But
you'll have to do them one by one.

There is a tomcat:exploded goal also that you could use. I think this
one will allow you to edit the jsp pages and refresh your browser to
see the changes.

Ben