Hi,

Try configuring these descriptors in the pom (shown below) instead of setting it at the command-line. Also, I think the path to the descriptors should be included instead of just the descriptor filename.

<plugins>
 <plugin>
   <configuration>
     <descriptors>
       <descriptor>path/to/cmp-server.xml</descriptor>
       <descriptor>path/to/cmp-client.xml</descriptor>
     </descriptors>
   </configuration>
 </plugin>
</plugins>

HTH,
Deng

Lara Brian wrote:
Hi All,
How to specify multiple descriptors on the command line when invoking
assebly plugin? What is the separator for the descriptors. I tried
comma/colan but ended up unsuccessful.

I tried,
mvn package assembly:assembly -Ddescriptors=cmp-server.xml,cmp-client.xml
-Dmaven.test.skip=true

but getting,
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error reading assemblies: No assembly descriptors found.

[INFO]