From: Haraprasad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:45 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Where can i find the list of maven goals and phases along with
examples

I am a maven newbie...

Pl. let me where can i find list of list of maven goals and phases with
description and examples ???
The one i can find is

http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.4/maven-model/maven.html#class_project
But
it does not have any examples

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.