I am Looking also for a Solution on this.

Any Hints ?

- Jens

I have over 50 modules in my project and they all have headers like:

    <groupId>org.delta.esp.dap.c2.services</groupId>
    <version>1.0.0.0</version>
    <artifactId>c2-ear</artifactId>
    <packaging>ear</packaging>
    <parent>
        <groupId>org.delta.esp.dap</groupId>
        <artifactId>c2</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0.0</version>
    </parent>

Now many of these modules I want to build independently from one another
such as a grouping of org.delta.esp.dap.c2
When I do this, I can't use ${project.version} for the entries.

So what can I do as a best practice instead of doing a site-wide search and
replace to go from:
        <version>1.0.0.0</version>

        <version>1.0.0.1</version>

Each time I want to increment the build number?