David Williams on 02/08/07 19:57, wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I have a odd situation here.  I run maven 2.0.6 on multi-module project.
One of those projects wants to include the java docs for several but not all
of the other projects.  What would be the best way to get the generated java
docs from the aggragrate/parent pom the the sub-project that needs it?

The easy part is to configure the javadoc plugin in the parent pom just to generate javadoc for the packages you want. Parameters like -subpackages or -excludePackageNames.

I'm not sure how a subproject would obtain the parent project's javadoc though.

Adam