Hi,

On 8/8/07, Martin Alejandro Villalobos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello, I need generate the .zip o .tar or some kind of package with the
> javadocs of my proyect at release time.
> Please, somedoby know how I can do it?

I think the -DperformRelease=true is what you need. Using this property when
deploying will makes maven publish javadoc and sources. e.g : mvn clean
deploy -DperformRelease=true

If you do a release:perform, you don't need this property as the release
plugin specifies -DperformRelease internally (and that's why it isn't
mentioned in the "Guide to releasing" guide)

Thanks for all.