Hiya, just a quick note...

I've started to whip up a simple plugin to interact with an Atlassian Confluence server from Maven 2. I've merged in my HokeyPokey cli tool and put it all up in the mojo-sandbox here:

https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/confluence- maven-plugin

I've also published the site here:

    http://mojo.codehaus.org/confluence-maven-plugin/index.html

Though it needs a lot more help, but you can at least see the goal configuration.

Right now it has very basic support to:

 * Add pages
 * Remove pages
 * Get pages
 * Add spaces
 * Remove spaces

Will be adding more bits soon, like a nice export-space which can apply a Velocity template to pages, kinda like AutoExport, except that you can check in all of the templates and resources into svn. And probably doing to add some muck to allow src/site/wiki/**/*.wiki files to automatically publish to a Confluence server too as part of the mvn site bits.

Anyways, just a heads up for folks that might be interested.

(And yes, this is all implemented in Groovy of course ;-)

Cheers,

--jason