hi all,

in one of my projects i am having bouncycastle as a dependency. for
distribution i am using the assembly plugin. problem is that files BCKEY.DSA
and BCKEY.SF give me an SecurityException: no manifest section for signature
file entry
so that is why i need to exclude these files from my built assembly.

i am using assembly plugin 2.2-beta-1, looked at descriptor documentation
and tried to configure the assembly descriptor as following to exclude above
files with:

<dependencySets>
  <dependencySet>
     <exclude>bouncycastle:bcprov:*:*.DSA</exclude>
  </dependencySet>
</dependencySets>

above try does not work. does anybody know, how it is possible to tell that
a certain file of a dependency should be excluded?

many thanks.