It seems like the paths are set in the parent pom.xml for clover
implementation:

<include implementation="java.lang.String
">build/clover/src/**/*.java</include>
<include implementation="java.lang.String
">build/clover/src/something/**/*.java</include>

build directory is the local output directory - product_A/module/build
directory

So my guess is: When executing in a few directories level up, the clover is
still looking for ./build directory and hence it failed.

What can i do so that the clover is looking for relative path? So that it
will work locally or using high level multi modules pom file?

Thanks.

B.