I got bored and wrote the plugin tonight... ;-)

For now, it simply outputs a ckjm.xml file (or plain text file) in
./target. If you want to do the full "run ckjm, then make a report
with it and add it to the site" then you will really need to handle
that bit yourself. At least, if you want that report in any reasonable
time period...

For now, I'll propose this plugin at Codehaus (Mojo project) and,
assuming its accepted, you'll see it in the sandbox shortly. I also
built a test project so you can see it working.

Wayne