Hi All
Although this must be a common problem I can't find a satisfactory answer
anywhere.

I am looking to run junits using the surefire plug in. These junits rely on
a dll so I am supplying the location of this dll in my pom.xml as follows

             <plugin>
                 <version>2.3</version>
                 <configuration>
                     <forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
                     <trimStackTrace>false</trimStackTrace>

<argLine>-Djava.library.path=${java.library.path}</argLine>
                 </configuration>
             </plugin>

This is fine until the location of the dll is in a directory with spaces eg
'C:\Program Files'. I can't do any form of hard coding because different
users have their dll's in different locations.

I have read many things online about surrounding the java.library.path with
quotes etc, but what exactly should my pom.xml look to overcome this
problem?

Or is there a way of doing this without referencing  java.library.path in
pom.xml?

Any suggestions must appreciated

many thanks
Bruce