Hi Farhan,

I don't know how to do exactly what you want, but you can do something
close with a profile.

If you put the antrun execution (or any other execution) in a profile
with no explicit activation spec, and bind it to a really early phase
(say, the "initialize" phase), then you can invoke it from the command
line like this:

   mvn -P profile-id initialize

Steve