Hi:

I have the following situation:

com/mycompany/mypackage/application/.... has my class files, while
com/mycompany/testcases has my test cases (Cactus).

In creating the WAR file, I want to be able to exclude the testcases
package. I understand that I can use the <warSourceExcludes> tag for
this. However, the comma separated (or ; separated) list does not seem
to work. So for example, if I have:

<warSourceExcludes>WEB-INF/lib/*.jar,com/mycompany/testcases/*</warSourc
eExcludes>

it does not work... but if I have each of the above statements
individually, it does.

I notice that there are a few posts regarding the fact that comma
separated lists don't work - but this was reported way back in '05 and
'06, so was thinking that it should have been fixed by now... if not,
does anyone know of a workaround?

Also, and here's another point: How do I do this conditionally?!? For
example, in some bundles, I want to be able to include this testcases
directory, and in some - not. Can I do this based on a property value
(for example) and if this property is set to true, only then exclude the
testcases?

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]