Hi,

have a look at the maven-dependency-plugin and its copy-dependencies mojo [1]. If the sole purpose of your ant task is to package your module classes in a jar together with its dependencies you can do this without ant altogether using the assembly-plugin [2].

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/usage.html
[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/

Mick Knutson schrieb:
OK, I have several dependencies for my jar module like:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.stc</groupId>
            <artifactId>stc</artifactId>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax</groupId>
            <artifactId>jms</artifactId>
        </dependency>

Now, I have an ant task that is called from my ant-run plugin, that needs to
include those dependencies into its jar archive.
So when I hard code the reference in my ant task to the repo location, the
ant task adds them just fine.
But what I want to do, is have the module put those dependencies into
./target/*.jar then have my ant task pick them up from there.

Can someone please help me to achieve this?