Jeremy et al,

I just checked in the first rough draft of macker-maven-plugin
v1.0.0-SNAPSHOT into Mojo sandbox.

Please grab the source, mvn -U install site, take a look at the site
docs to figure out how to use/configure it, and give it a try. You can
use mvn macker:macker package to test it on your own project once
you're included the plugin in <build><plugins> and installed the
plugin into your local repo.

As I said before, I appreciate your feedback.

Wayne