I take advantage of your post to ask a question about the release prompts:

(...)
What is the release version for "SEAUP"? (br.com.seatecnologia:seaup)
2.0.18: :
What is SCM release tag or label for "SEAUP"?
(br.com.seatecnologia:seaup) seaup-2_0_18: :
What is the new development version for "SEAUP"?
(br.com.seatecnologia:seaup) 2.0.19-SNAPSHOT: :
(...)

the plugin batch mode will avoid the prompts but will use default values
In your case the tag would be: seaup-2.0.18
which is not acceptable for cvs (tha's why you specify seaup-2_0_18)

Is there any way to specify the default values somewhere in plugin
configuration ?

Thanks,

Christian-Luc

(cf also my thread: Maven Release Plugin - parameters: release version,
release tag, new development version)