I'd like to thank you again for taking time to work with me on this. I
have been asked to address a production problem for now but I will attempt
to post a concrete example from home this evening or no later than
tomorrow morning (my TZ is GMT +5).

Robert Egan

"Eric Redmond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/21/2007 01:17:35 PM:

> Again, I am confused. What use-case do you have where you cannot just
create
> a multi-module project that contains project A and B as modules?

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.