Apparently, you don't have a corresponding pom for the jar. If you
look at the warning, you'll see its looking for the POM file not the
JAR file.

Maven will keep looking for the pom, until it finds one or you give it
one. To make this error go away, you'll need to provide a pom for this
artifact. You can just copy it directly into the proper place in your
local repo cache under ~/.m2.

Wayne