I read two threads in the archives and did not see a real fix but I can't
get Maven2 to automatically download the Cargo plugin.  How the heck is
anyone using it?

I'm just using:

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
    <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>0.3.1</version>  <!-- or no version -->
  </plugin>
</plugins>

I also added the pluginRepositories as well in my parent project pom but
still no luck.  It seems to think that cargo is an internal Apache Maven
plugin, I get:

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: The plugin '
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-cargo-plugin' does not exist or no valid
version could be found
etc.

What am I doing wrong?  Anyone using Cargo?

-aps

--
"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us is of little concern to
what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson