I am trying to assemble a modified version of the jar-with-dependencies.
Limiting it to just specific dependencies was easy enough. However,
there are a couple of other things I need to do, and I'm not sure how to
set up the descriptor.

1. I want to change the final name of the assembly. I don't see an
option for this in the descriptor.

2. What I *really* want is to replace the normal jar (produced by
jar:jar in the package phase) with this combined jar. I will never need
the normal jar.

3. I want to do the same thing for the sources of this project and
selected dependencies - I want to replace the jar produced by
source:jar. I don't see a way to pull in the source jars for the
dependencies though.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've included my current descriptor
below just in case that helps.

<assembly>
        <id>complete</id>
        <formats>
                <format>jar</format>
        </formats>
        <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
        <dependencySets>
                <dependencySet>
                        <outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
                        <outputFileNameMapping></outputFileNameMapping>
                        <unpack>true</unpack>
                        <scope>runtime</scope>
                        <includes>

<include>com.chubb.pm:chubb-common-pm-base</include>

<include>com.chubb.pm:chubb-common-pm</include>

<include>com.chubb.pm:chubb-yacht-gen</include>
                        </includes>
                </dependencySet>
        </dependencySets>
        <fileSets>