Dear User and Developers,

In a packaging=war project, mvn package implies executing plugin war:war.

However, is it non-adjustable? Can I change the default goal is exploded
instead of war?

For some teammates in here, package a war can be pretty time consuming,
esp on Windows box. I guess the primary bottom neck is file IO involved
in 'war' file creation. As a result, I hope I can change the default,
whenever package is invoked, use war:exploded instead.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zarick