My project uses a lot of properties. I use those properties both for
filtering resources and inside the pom.xml as argument for plugin. Problem
is that I have to duplicate my props definition.

I have tried several solution, none of them works.

1- Use filters:
<build>
        <filters>
            <filter>filter.properties</filter>
        </filters>
</build>
In that case properties are not know in the pom.xml. As I use it for my
plugin configuration it does not works.

2- Use properties
<project>
    <properties>

<ldap.keystore>${jboss.server.home.dir}/conf/my.keystore<ldap.keystore>
        <ldap.password.salt>oooops</ldap.password.salt>
In that case I'd like that ${jboss.server.home.dir} will not be replace as
it is not a defined properties. Maven replace not set properties by null.
Consequently the value becomes
<ldap.keystore=null/conf/my.keystore
Moreover adding all the props in the pom.xml makes the pom very hard to
read.

Is there a syntax to say to maven not trying to interpret ${...} because it
is a part of the property value ?

Is it possible to import a properties file in the pom.xml ?