Hi,

I've used the following url successfully(*) :
<url>dav:http://host:port/pxweb/dav/inhouse.snapshot</url>

I guess it should work in the same way with extNonFree.

(*) by successfully, I mean that the deployement with wagon worked, it
just took *ages* (5mn to deploy an almost empty artefact vs 13s with
apache + mod_dav). See
https://trac.abstracthorizon.org/proximity/ticket/114

On 8/22/07, Dave Hoffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's been awhile since I have used proximity but I thought you would use
> the following syntax:
>
> <url>dav:http://xr-grr-build:8081/artifactory/[EMAIL PROTECTED]</url>
>
> Of course you have to enable webdav in your pom's build section.
>
> <extensions>
>             <extension>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
>                 <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
>             </extension>
> </extensions>