it should be on the default netbeans AU. (it is for M10, the daily
builds have a bug that prevents maven support from showing up.) The
version there is a bit older though.
Better add a new AU with this url
http://mevenide.codehaus.org/nbm_release2/NBM_AutoUpdate_6_0.xml
that gets you the latest binaries.
Once installed, go to Tools/Options dialog, select Miscelaneous/Maven2
and set the location of maven binaries.

Milos