Thanks, thats why it really failed in our project too. Because of some
problems with this plugin (e.g. build process fails if there is no .svn
directory = if someone exports the project) can maven be so configured, that
it wouldn't fail if the revision number will be null? It would just save
this null in the property file or wherever the revision number is set to be
saved and the build process would continue.