I owe you one, Julian! The only thing wrong in Dennis' suggestion is that
it's exactly what I wanted to avoid - and what others probably would like to
avoid as well. Not that writing/compiling plugin is that much work, but
there's overhead in maintaining, deploying and versioning anything you have
to do yourself.

Kalle