Hello.

I created 2 module simple example which can be downloaded from:

http://www.nabble.com/attachment/12381781/0/example.zip

When I execute 'mvn package' everything works ok. But when I execute mvn eclipse:eclipse I ended up with error:

   [DEBUG] Unable to download the artifact from any repository
      Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.company.app.appserver -DartifactId=ejb3 \
              -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=ejb -Dfile=/path/to/file

Why it occurs during 'mvn eclipse:eclipse' but not during 'mvn package'?

(I know that the workaround is to make 'mvn instal' but I would like to avoid this)

Regards,
Marcin