Hi Antonio,

The Q developers and DevZuz are committed to Q being a community
driven project, developed and planned openly. We've just added another
committer, Abel, who became interested after his work on Candy for
AppFuse, and we'd certainly welcome any users who would like to get
involved in the ongoing development. In addition, we continue to work
with other Eclipse projects to ensure that we achieve the best
possible fit in the Eclipse ecosystem, and best experience for Eclipse
users.

Thanks for asking!

On 9/4/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2007/9/4, Mark Hobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Aside from license issues, I'm confused as to why we now have two
> > Maven plugins for Eclipse?  Surely it'd make sense for the two
> > projects to collaborate to accelerate development, rather than having
> > two plugins that are both rather thin on the ground in terms of
> > features?
>
> It reminds me of the battle between Subclipse and Subversive, but in
> this case, Subversive is not community-driven.
> Carlos, is Q4E community-driven or privately-driven?
>
> Antonio

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride