I'm sorry, i subsribed to the list about 15 min. ago ;)
The solution seems not to fulfill my needs:

I've a commons-project and this is splitted up into subprojects by
packagenames. This commons-project is completly independend of the projects
which need to include it (into an ear-file). I'd like to include a subset of
packages into that ear as an ejb3Module.

<ejb3Module>
     <artifactId>common-mysubset</artifactId>
     <groupId>org.domain.common</groupId>
     <bundleFileName>common.jar</bundleFileName>
</ejb3Module>

-------- Original-Nachricht --------