Wayne,

It looks like 'mvn -U package' followed by a 'mvn clean' and a 'mvn package' again did the trick.

Thanks for your help.
Werner

Wayne Fay wrote:
Try "mvn help:effective-pom" to see all the various configuration
options you've set. Also try "mvn -U package" to perhaps update some
of your plugins.

It sounds like you have something special going on in your
environment. I just did a test run myself, and the resources from test
are definitely not included in target/classes nor are they included in
the JAR. So I think you have some non-standard configuration options
affecting your build.

Wayne