From: Michael McCallum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 2:01:05 PM
Subject: Re: release plugin configuration

buts its different code... the whole point - and i would do this without
maven - is the the release perform checks out a clean version of the source
code and builds its and tests it.

It happens occasionally that release:perform does actually fail unexpectedly
even though the release:prepare test run succeeded

I would highly recommend that you leave it the way it is by default, most
things in maven are left the default way because they give the highest
quality results

Michael McCallum
Development Lead
Ferrit Ltd