De : Nick Stolwijk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Envoyé : mercredi 5 septembre 2007 16:07
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: site-deploy asks for password...

Do you have more than one item in your settings.xml with id cedarsoftWeb? I have encountered the problem when I also had a mirror or repository with the same id, then it wouldn't find the password. My solution was to postfix all my servers with ".server" (i.e. cedarsoftWeb.server) and use that in distributionManagement.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

Johannes Schneider wrote:
Hi,

I use the following to deploy my site:

pom.xml:

<distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>cedarsoftWeb</id>
      <name>Cedarsoft Web</name>

<url>scp://cedarsoft.org/var/customers/webs/jschneider/cedarsoft.org</
url>

    </site>
</distributionManagement>

my settings.xml looks like that:

 <servers>
    <server>
      <id>cedarsoftWeb</id>
      <username>johannes</username>
      <password>mySecretPassword</password>
    </server>
  </servers>

When I try to site-deploy, Maven asks for my password interactivly.... Any suggestions?

ssh -l johannes cedarsoft.org works with the given password...

Regards,

Johannes Schneider

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If
you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it.
Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in
whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés
exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu
ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes
diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit
non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.