You should be able to do it with dependency to unpack the sources and
then assembly:single to zip up the folder. I have unfortunately had to
do this many times.

-----Original Message-----
From: Siegmann Daniel, NY [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:13 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Assembling sources

By using this and an ant script I was able to accomplish what I needed
to do. Thanks for the advice. It's a hack though, and rather messy.

I found a relevant issue in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-125. If anyone else cares
about this feature, I'd encourage you to vote for this issue.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Siegmann
FJA-US, Inc.