I dont think so. When I installed Continuum, I followed the standard
installation instructions. I havent changed the logging configurations
anywhere.
These logs are for 1 day only. Continuum is running as a service and I have
scheduled a build at 7:30 pm. Usually what I observe is that the logs get
written at 7:30 pm when Continuum starts to checkout source and build the
files.
I am attaching one more file from a previo
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12522974/wrapper.20070829.log
wrapper.20070829.log us day as well, which has logs of some forced builds as
well.

Thanks
Anshula