Just wondering if there is any kind of project that could allow me to use the
maven facilities (pom descriptors and repositories) to launch an application?
Ideally I'd just like to have a small bootloader with a project reference and a
repository location, then let the user choose a version to launch and after
download all the necessary jars to a local path and finally launch the app.

Erik Putrycz, Ph.D - Research Associate
Institute for Information Technology - Software Engineering Group
National Research Council, Canada - Building M-50, 1200 Montreal Road
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA K1A 0R6