module-2/pom.xml:

[...]
  <plugin>
    <configuration>
      <generateReports>false</generateReports>
    </configuration>
  </plugin>
[...]

Mick Knutson schrieb:
How would I configure that for just one module?

ROOT:pom.xml
   |-->module-1: pom.xml (Generate site)
   |-->module-2: pom.xml (DO NOT Generate site)
   |-->module-3: pom.xml (Generate site)

On 9/7/07, Tim Kettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

have you tried <generateReports>false</generateReports> in the
site-plugin's configuration [1]?

-Tim

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/site-mojo.html

Mick Knutson schrieb:
I have a multi-module project that when I run site:site, there are some
modules I want to exclude.

This is due to a strange bug in ant-run where I get PMD errors when this
modules runs site:site. I do not have time to spend on that error as I
have
already posted that here several times with zero response.

So now so I can hit my Wednesday deadline, I just need to be able to
turn
site:site off for this one module.

Please someone help...