Maybe (re extra info).

The plugin currently parses the result from svn info, but that will be changed to svn --xml info, to get info in a localized-friendly manner. It will probably also be giving a timestamp property of some sort, and maybe it actually needs some sort of mechanism to allow you to specify whatever property you want, and the name it should take.

In the meantime, you'll want to set doUpdate=true