Ok, I started a new thread as the mail daemon kept kicking everything back
trying to solve this.

This is a serious issue that I have been messing with for over 2 weeks.

I have a group of modules that each use the ant plugin to call the Oracle
bpel ant tasks. These tasks keep calling other tasks and I am in Oracle bpel
HELL!
So, when I compile everything works fine. But when I sure site, somehow the
bpel modules compile first, then run site. These modules do not need PMD as
there is no java code in these modules. But when I get to a module that does
have java code and PMD runs, pmd trys to use an xml parse, but seems to use
the Oracle one that must have been initialized in the ant task.

When I comment out the bpel modules, the site and PMD works fine.
WHen I comment out the PMD and uncomment the bpel modules everything works
fine.

So this issue is only when I run the bpel ant tasks with PMD trying to
create the site.

PLEASE HELP AS THIS IS KILLING ME!

So I assume that if I could exclude the bpel module compilation during the
site, I would be fine. Or figure out how to reset Maven after it runs those
modules, or just force those modules to be the VERY LAST thing to run, which
they should anyways as they do not have anything else depending upon them.

--

Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com