Hi everybody!

I want to write a small 'add-on' to the release-plugin, which should be
activated between the writing of the release-POM and next-iteration POM.
At the moment I have to manually adjust my POMs after a release to change a
property. It would be nice (and logical) to have the release-plugin do this.

Now, I want to know if (and how) I can write a small add-on in the
release-plugin. Or should I create my own version of the plugin to make this
work?

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27