Yes it is.
${parent} gives you a 'pom', on which you can access all properties that you
can access directly (e.g. 'groupId', 'artifactId', 'version', 'packaging').

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27