I'm not familiar with the xml-beans plugin, but it may be failing to add
generated-sources as a source dir.

I'm using to do some source generation, and I must manually add the
generated-srouces as a source dir.

Here's what I use
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.0</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>add-source</id>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>add-source</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <sources>
                                <source>${project.build.directory
}/generated-sources/java</source>
                            </sources>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

On 9/12/07, bkbonner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a project setup that includes xml schemas from 3rd parties that I
> want
> to create jar files for using XMLBeans.  This works fine.
>
> The xmlbeans plugin generates:
>
> generated-sources
> generated-classes
>
> I would also like to include test cases in the project to verify that the
> sample xml files in fact are validated and parsed properly.
>
> Unfortunately, mvn is failing to compile the test cases since it can't
> find
> the generated classes from the xmlbeans plugin.
>
> Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can use the resulting classes
> from
> the xmlbeans plugin in my test cases.  And also, how if possible to
> include
> the generated-sources and generated-classes on the classpath so that mvn
> eclipse:eclipse includes them in an eclipse project?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Brian
> --

Sebastian Johnck

MotionBased, A Division of Garmin International
180 Harbor Dr.
Sausalito, CA 94965
www.motionbased.com
Coordinates: