Hi

I am getting following error when I run maven in Linux 64 bit
environment, I didn't get what is the line constituent[0] : file ...
says , is it that these some exception thrown from this file?

[INFO] Executed tasks

[INFO] Preparing exec:java

[WARNING] Removing: java from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.

[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping

[INFO] [exec:java {execution: default}]

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

constituent[0]:
file:/usr/local/maven-2.0.6/lib/maven-core-2.0.6-uber.jar

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.maven.usability.MojoExecutionExceptionDiagnoser.diagnose(Mojo
ExecutionExceptionDiagnoser.java:64)

        at
org.apache.maven.usability.diagnostics.ErrorDiagnostics.diagnose(ErrorDi
agnostics.java:84)

        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.logDiagnostics(DefaultMaven.java:711)

        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.logError(DefaultMaven.java:656)

        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:131)

        at
a:39)

        at
Impl.java:25)