Not really a Maven-solution, but: write a small shell-script that triggers the
release for you. In this script you can query the user for the password and
store it in a variable. You can then use this variable in the command-line
and everything should work out just fine!

Hope this helps.

On Thursday 13 September 2007 16:27, Paul MERLIN wrote:
> Le Thursday 13 September 2007 16:21:50 Emmanuel Venisse, vous avez écrit :
> > no it isn't possible but you can add your password in command line
> > parameters
> >
> > Emmanuel
>
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Unfortunately storing the password in a config file is not an option.
> Nor adding it to a command line (think about the shell history).
>
> So, I keep these words : "no it isn't possible" :(
>
> Thanks for your answer !
>
> Paul

Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27