I'm recently involved in an SAP NWDS (NetWeaver Dev Studio) project at
work. NWDS is really just Eclipse 2.1 with some SAP-specific stuff
added.

Among the things they took away in this customized Eclipse is the
ability to add plugins etc the usual way through the menu system.

I'm wondering if anyone else is "stuck" using NWDS and if there's any
chance to use m2e or q4e etc with this tool?

Wayne