Not in Gmail, I don't. My sent mail gets added to the thread, but I
don't get anything back... at least, I've never seen anything. Its
possible that Gmail is doing something funky or hiding something from
me.

I see that both Anders and I are on Gmail, which is why I'm thinking
this might be the reason behind the confusion.

When I'm unsure if something I've sent has "landed" on the mailing
list, I just check Nabble, and 9 times out of 10 its there in the
archive already. Its just that no one has responded (yet).

Wayne