Yes, it appears to be working now. I'm unsure why it wasn't working
earlier, I was using the proper settings for the repository location
and proper groupId and artifactID

    <dependency>
      <version>2.2-beta-2-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

      <repository>
         <id>people.apache.org-m2-snapshot-repository</id>
         <name>Apache Snapshot Maven Repository</name>

<url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
 <releases>
            <updatePolicy>daily</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>fail</checksumPolicy>
         </releases>
         <snapshots>
            <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
            <checksumPolicy>fail</checksumPolicy>
         </snapshots>
      </repository>

Thanks again,
Mark

--

I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo