Your url is not good, it should be http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/sandbox/rpm-maven-plugin/ . You can get the source there and do a release to your local or remote repository.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,

I want to perform a release with the release plugin on a project that uses the
rpm plugin. Unfortunately the rpm plugin
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/rpm-maven-plugin/) is only available version
2.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT. And the snapshot version prevents the project from beeing
released.

So I tried to obtain the rpm plugins' sources to release it myself but the url
on the plugin-website did not work and neither did the one i got from this
mailing list
(svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/rpm-maven-plugin).

Is there a way to trick the plugin to perform a release anyway?

Greetings,
Soenke